Wednesday, June 20, 2012

something really cool

This morning my backyard was over 30 kids and their mommies.  The kids played in the water and the mommies got some chat time.  I can't begin to tell you how much fun I had (because I did!).  I love being able to open up my house (in this case the backyard) for mommies and their friends.  But now . . . I am pooped.  So I am sitting here icing my knee (that's another story) and watching some Crossing Jordan reruns and updating my blog.

So, since I have yet to upload my pictures from my camera (I can't even begin to describe how busy it's been around here), you are stuck with something really cool.  I am not kidding when I tell you how cool it is. . . it's just that cool!

My friend, Steph, recently started to make family trees with a font that looks like scrabble pieces.  They are super cool!  This one is similar to the one she made my family for Christmas.

There are other ones, too.
I just think these are so cool! I can't get enough of them!  You can go to here etsy site to see more or even order them (she's not paying me. . . I'm not getting anything out of this. . . I promise!).  They look really nice on our wall and make amazing gifts for family members.  

Okay, i am done rambling on now, I am going to go cuddle with my 3 year old. . . cuddle time is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...