Friday, June 01, 2012

"hop-corn"

Happy Friday!  I leave town in almost 12 hours and I still have yet to pack, go to a birthday party, and get stuff ready for the boys to survive. . . I'm going to miss them. . . good thing that I will be home in time to kiss them goodnight on Monday.  

In the meantime, a quick post on one of our new favorite treats.  I saw this awhile back on Pinterest and it was so easy, I couldn't resist!  We made this for a movie night (we watched Hop . . . hence the title) and chowed down on this yummy stuff. 
 Yep. . . it's as good as it looks and super easy!

 Here's what you need:
1 bag of a natural sort of microwave popcorn (I used Orville Redenbachers. . . i know that's probably spelled wrong)
Some leftover almond bark (I have been using the candyquick kind that Target sells)
and your favorite sprinkles (we used some funfetti sprinkles that were left over from a tub of frosting.

Here's how you do it:
Step 1: pop popcorn
Step 2: Melt 3 to 4 squares of almond bark.
Step 3: Put popcorn in large bowl.  Poor melted white ooze over popcorn.  Stir gently to combine.  Sprinkle sprinkles over them and give it a gentle whirl.  Let it sit for about 15 minutes and
Enjoy!  As you can see, this little guy is pretty easily impressed!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...