Friday, June 08, 2012

Some of our favorites. . .

I just got back from an adventure to Wyoming.  Jackson Hole to be exact. . . . Teton mountain central.  It's such an amazingly beautiful place.  As soon as I get my pictures uploaded, I will share some with you.  In the meantime, while I am trying to get back into a routine of some sort (and tackle my incredibly long to-do list) I thought I would share some of our family favorite dinners.  I don't usually blog about them, but here's a few of our favorites!


Baked Bree's Taco Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette.
This recipe has all of our favorites.  Plus, I cheat and just buy a can of sweet corn.  Someday, I will try this with the grilled corn. . . someday.   The seasoned black beans are absolutely amazing!  My husband actually requested them for a taco bar last week at work . . . big hit!

Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas

I love these.  I love everything about them.  I must be in a honey-lime obsession because this only the second recipe I've shared and it follows the same theme.  I think I love this because I am a big fan of a creamy green sauce enchilada and my husband usually won't eat them because of the common ingredient of sour cream.  These don't have the "dreaded" ingredient . . . they have heavy whipping cream, which is somehow exceptable (don't ask).  I've shared this recipe with my sister and she instantly became a fan.

Linguine with Sausage and Peppers
I found this recipe using the allrecipes.com supper spinner app.  It's awesome.  I was at the grocery store when I found this and am hooked.  So easy and simple.  We make it a lot.  I might even make it this weekend.

15 minute fajitas (Pampered Chef)
This is one of my favorite things to make in my deep covered baker.  I think I love that it is dinner on the table in 15 minutes flat and it tastes wonderful!

Chicken Penne Al Fresco

This is one of the most popular things to make at Pampered Chef parties and then I have to make it that week for my family because it is just so tasty.  It also makes a lot, so it's good to make when company comes over or when I need to take a meal to some friends after a birth or something.  I also make a lot of adjustments for it.  Twice as many tomatoes, more basil, and more wine (I prefer a moscato).  I also use the Pampered Chef Parmesan garlic dipping seasoning.  It's delicious!

What's your favorite recipe for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...