Thursday, July 12, 2012

30 sucks!, take 1

My best friend celebrated her big 30, last month and boy did we party (it was an awesome surprise. . . and she was surprised!).  We threw her a party the night before with an outdoor movie and fire pit and lots of sweet food. . . seriously, there may have been a severe sugar overload that night.  Anyways, the next morning (her birthday) my family and I headed out for our first summer adventure and I wanted to leave another little something on her front door (it's great that they sleep in. . . and her kids let her!).  So, I made this for her to find whenever she ventured out for the day. I will be making another version of it soon for someone else super special to me (can't say who, in case she actually reads my blog and figures it out).  
 I also made her a card that matched.  At her party, I gave her a cheap store bought card and I think she may have been slightly disappointed. . . sure glad that I knew about her surprise the next morning!
Papers are scraps from DCVW's Cafe Mediterranean, candle stamps are from SU's Party This way and words are from SU's Small Sayings.  The little round embellishments are Heidi Grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...