Saturday, July 14, 2012

A home for my Kindle


My husband surprised me with a Kindle for Mother's Day, which was perfect timing for the trip I took just a few short weeks later.  
I love this fabric by Amy Butler. . . classic!  I also thought the colors went well with my new toy (silly, I know!).
Inspiration came from several pins on Pinterest and then I just made my own pattern.  It was a perfect fit!  It has a pocket in the front and back and I lined it with some cream colored flannel, making it a nice, soft place for my Kindle to live.
Now it's time to sit back with a glass of iced tea (it's been hot here!) and get some reading done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...