Wednesday, May 15, 2013

For Baby {grey and yellow}

I love making baby gifts, but I usually find it hard to pick out fabric for a unisex gift. But, as soon as I heard that my friends Jen and Percy were waiting for until the baby was born to find out, I knew I wanted to do grey chevron with some sort of yellow fabric.  I had a picture in my mind. . . and headed out to my favorite local fabric store to do some shopping. 
I found the fabrics on the above bib and instantly knew it was going to be perfect!  My husband and friends call me a chevron addict (I thought I could keep it a secret. . . but it didn't last long!).

The burpies and bib are all backed with a super-soft chenile backing.  I love it! It's perfect to cuddle up with and I am seriously in love with how cute they turned out! 
Chevron Giraffe.  I think this is my favorite giraffe. ever.
And to end, a sweet card that happens to match the gift using the scraps from my scrap box.  Stamps, and button are Stampin' Up.  (I copied a layout I found on Pinterest. . . seriously the best place to find ideas for everything!)

What's your favorite baby gift to give?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...