Thursday, November 14, 2013

A love for washi!

I have been on the lookout for some great washi tape.  I wasn't overly impressed with the Smash brand, because two whole rolls stuck to the tape under it, when unrolling, leaving it basically useless.  So, I thought I would try some that I found over at Pick your Plum.  They had a great deal a while back and I loved the bright colors.  I have since found a bunch that I have been happy with and I am having sooo much fun!  

 I think the possibilities are pretty much endless with Washi Tape.  It definitely makes wrapping gifts so much fun (and colorful!).  Right now, I am having fun laying my tape down as a banner, with uneven ends and then running that paper through my Big Shot with an embossing folder.  I have even recently discovered that I can also use embossing folders made for the Cricut Cuttlebug. . . more options!  (I actually may have a slight addiction to using 40 percent off coupons on these things!)
This Washi was actually a paper pack/stack of adhesive sheets by WeRMemory keepers.  I was able to cut the pieces the desired width and go from there.  But, I loved the colors and patterns!  So, much fun!
I even made Halloween cards with some Halloween Washi that I found on sale at Michaels.  So much fun, right?  And so easy.

Have you ever played with Washi?  Have you pinned anything using Washi?  Go. . . visit Pinterest and look for fun Washi ideas and copy and past the link to the comments.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...