Friday, June 20, 2014

Hexagon love!

So this week, has just been plain weird.  I am getting used to cement board in the kitchen.  The kids have gotten trained to not get their own water and ice from the fridge (in efforts to reduce water on cement boards).  And, Weston is on the second day of being sick.  It's fun over here.  Really!  

Here's a card I made last month with one of my favorite stamp sets.  I found a similar idea off of Pinterest.  I think I made this for my husband's aunt. . . but I can't remember. . . it's been that kind of week. 


Stamps: Six sided Sampler and "Birthday wishes" is from a retired SU set.
colors: Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Bashful Blue, and Baked Brown Sugar.
Baker's Twine: Martha Stewart

The hexagons are raised by using Dimensionals.

I also used the hexagon punch that coordinates with this set.

Have a great weekend!  Any plans on creating?

1 comment:

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...