Friday, January 23, 2015

Flashback Friday: Carrot Raisin Muffins

Last week, I was walking around one of my favorite shopping places in town and as I walked by Mimi's, I had to fight every urge not to run in and by just one carrot raisin muffin. So, because of that. .  it's time for a flashback to one of my all time favorite recipes!  They are such a favorite that I have plans on making them next week!  My carrots are waiting and so are my taste buds.  

I also realized when I pulled up this post that I am in dire need of redoing some of these pictures, so hopefully I can work on that next week when I make them. . . if I don't eat them all up before hand! I also noticed that I posted this back a few months into this blogs life!  Crazy!  I can't get over it!!!  In fact, TODAY is my blogs birthday!!!  Happy Birthday to my blog!!!!!  6 years old today! 
Click here to find the original post along with the recipe.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...