Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Teachers Rock!

Last week was my son's teacher's birthday.  In other words, it was another day to spoil her rotten!  I know I have mentioned it before, but I firmly believe that as parents, we need to love on our children's teachers.  They spend so much time and energy teaching our kids 5 days a week.  They also spend so much time outside the classroom working on ways to make their classroom better.  I have written more about why I think encouraging our teachers is important here, so I won't go into it again. 

Anyways,  I am currently in the midst of some top secret Teacher Appreciation projects for the entire school as well as for Ethan's teacher.  It is SO MUCH fun!  I can't wait to share it with you.  But here's an idea to get the wheels turning.  It doesn't cost much and is a super fun gift! 

We did a box of candy (Target has a really good section of movie theater candies), a Diet Coke, a package of popcorn, wrapped up with a cute tag I found on Pinterest with a movie code for a Redbox rental.  

I found this cute printable here.  

One thing I did learn from this that no other blog seemed to mention, was that Redbox only allows you to buy codes in bundles of 5.  Still not that bad.  You just buy them for yourself as the recipient and then you get an email with the codes.  It's also not very easy to find on their site, so feel free to click here for quick access.

Then with other rental codes, I found some great ideas on Pinterest!  Can't wait to try them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...