Sunday, May 03, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week Inspiration

Ahhh.   I am determined to get this post out today.  Things are a bit crazy around these parts. . .and crazy in an absolutely wonderful way.  The school carnival was Friday Night and it was amazing!  And, tomorrow starts Teacher Appreciation Week.  Excitement is high!

So, because Teacher Appreciation is coming up soon I thoughtit would be a good time to flashback to some previous posts that make great gifts for teachers.  These things really don't take that much time, or even much money, and a little bit goes a long way to make your child's teacher's day.  If you are new to this blog. . . encouraging teachers is something that I take very seriously.  As a former teacher, I know how much work they put into your child (whether you think so or not). I highly recommend taking the time to spoil that teacher in your life at least one day during teacher appreciation week. 

Muffin to do but appreciate you!


Bake some yummy muffins and click over to this link for a free printable to make the gift complete!

Last year's wrap up


A week's worth of inexpensive and fun gifts with links to print each one out. 

Movie Night

This as fun and super easy!  Check the post for all the details

Coffee Sleeve Love

You know me and coffee sleeves.

Check here for more on these. . . also, those dollar reusable cups they are promoting work awesome as a gift and so does filling it with a Starbucks card.  Awesomeness in a cup!

So, that's all for now.  If you need more inspiration, there's a ton on Pinterest.  Let me know what you're doing for the teacher's in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...