Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Tuesday thoughts (because Monday came and went)




Today is one of those days I just want to crawl back into bed.  Not because it was a bad day, but because today came WAY too early!  The reality of being back to our normal schedule came too early when our oldest woke up 2 hours early with a sore throat.  I do not do early very well.  I especially don't do early when my son is in a funk and wants to extend our vacation (if only. . . ).  But, we survived and I now I am trying to find my groove again.

Here's some things that caught my eye this past week:

:: Besides being incredibly excited for Netflix's Fuller House, this announcement also got me super excited!

:: I love mom videos. . . this one was no exception!

:: This article

:: I am finding this election year disheartening, but this made me laugh!

:: Have you checked out the Jamie Ivey podcast yet?  Seriously, I could totally be real friends with these people!  I listened to this one the other day and now I want to read her books!

:: I am very seriously contemplating starting my own sourdough starter.  Any advice?

:: My lemon tree is overflowing with lemons so this month I plan on making lots of lemon things, including some lemon curd!

:: And x files. . . have you watched it?  I never did, but I married a fan and in the past 10 years, I have watched SO MANY episodes that I am super excited about watching them.  So far, so good.  Oh, and they are funny.  It's weird.   Fox Mulder and Scully got silly!  

And, now I am going to go watch Life in Pieces and go to bed.  Tomorrow will be here before we know it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...