Tuesday, August 18, 2009

cookie challenge week 8 - Snickerdoodles


I have been having a hankering for some soft, freshly baked snickerdoodles. I just love them when they are soft. . . not so much when they get hard and crumbly. While looking for some recipes to make for Lisa's baby shower, I stumbled across this recipe and it just made my mouth water! I had already baked up some frozen dough for Jon's lunch (he had requested those S'more cookies I made in June) and so I needed a good excuse to whip up a batch. It didn't take too long for a good reason to do some baking to arrive. Breaunna, a young lady I used to mentor when she was a junior higher, is starting college. Today she moves into her dorm at Fresno State and I thought she would love some freshly baked cookies to welcome her into college life. I am so excited for her and see how her walk with God will grow as she lives in the dorms and digs into Fresno State life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...