Monday, August 24, 2009

A gift for baby boy Gerking!

Lisa's shower was Saturday, so I can finally post some of the things I have been working on. This summer, I was on a search for some really neat boy fabric for BBGerking's quilt. The fabric I had wanted, was not available until the end of July, so, on a quick stop in Cedar City, Utah, we found this really neat baby fabric at a Ace Hardware/Quilt Shop. I have to say, Jon picked out the fabric and he did a great job! The fabric is blue owls, blue birds, blue and white stripes, and blue chenile. It made a great combination.

Lisa and her quilt. Her card: Stampin' Up Just My Type stamps, Brocade Blue and Chocolate Chip, Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper (don't remember the name. . . don't think they carry it anymore), white button brads, and brown grossgrain ribbon

Diaper Pouch: holds several dipaers and some wipes.


Diaper Changing Pad

Tag Blanket

Giraffe Rattle: Pattern from Lotta Jansdotter's book, Simple Sewing for Baby.

Quilt (again). The Pattern is from Lotta Jansdotter's book also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...