Tuesday, August 04, 2009

CC - Week 7: Chocolate Ginger Cookies


Okay, so yes, baking seems to be the trend of posts lately, so once again, I apologize if you are wanting to see some new projects (they will come. . . I just don't want to unveil them yet!). I found this recipe online the other day and let me tell you . . . they are scrumptious. This cookie is a combination of gingersnaps and chocolate chip cookies and they don't even have eggs in them! That, my friends, made my husband very, VERY happy (for those of you who haven't heard, he can't stand the little guys!). This recipe is a Four Seasons Hotel recipe and the cookies are just as rich as the hotel it comes from. I will definitely be keeping this one in my cookie file to make again. . . especially around Christmas! I baked them for about 5-8 minutes on my silpat and they came out perfectly soft, but still held together nicely.

You can find this recipe here.

1 comment:

  1. So, so, so, so delicious! Decadent and quite possibly sinful, but nevertheless delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...