Monday, April 12, 2010

A little late. . .

This post is a little late, but I still wanted to share with you. Over at eighteen25, they made this super cute printable available to their fans. I found it via Skip to My Lou, but it's super easy. You can find it here and bookmark it so you can use it later. . . or you can go to Target and buy some on clearance (ours had some blue peeps on sale for 50 percent off today!) and make belated Easter treats.
It prints 2 to a page and all you have to do is print it out, use your paper cutter to trip to your desired size, and make your bag topper. It worked great to use Ziplock snack sized bags and one row of Peeps. I only had to trim my topper a tad.
Ethan handed these out to his cousins and his girlfriend (Abi) over the Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...