Sunday, May 22, 2011

What's for dinner. . .

artichokes. Lots of artichokes. We just got home from a lovely trip to Monterey. It was a fantastic time of walking, exploring, and experiencing new things through the eyes of our toddler, Ethan. Ethan helped me bag these at the Giant Artichoke in Castroville. They are baby artichokes and apparently a bag full is a overflowing bag full for only $5. Let's just say that we will be eating a diet of artichokes at our house this week! It should be loads of fun. We are having Bible Study tonight and somehow we managed to make it involve dinner (thanks to one of the awesome couples in our group!) and I think this is what I am going to be making. . . I think there's plenty. ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...