Wednesday, June 22, 2011


Looks good, huh? We are in the midst of 107 degree weather. . . ugh! (I may have mentioned that I haven't had much motivation lately. . . the incredible temps, doesn't help!). Anyways, my wonderful husband braved the heat late last night and picked a bowl of them. Last year our tree produced about 2 plums, so this year we are quite suprised that we have had so many plums. Not to mention, they taste wonderful! My husband showed one of his co-workers (he happens to be very plant savy), and they came to the conclusion that this particular variety is best for plum pies. I'm not in the mood to make pie. . . so I found something else that looks incredibly delicious. . . hopefully I find the motivation to make it tonight!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...