Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Another Notebook Cover

It's hot. Really hot. I should be packing up stuff and cleaning, but I am not. Like I said, I am hot. The air is on and I am still sweating. . . sheesh, who turned on the humidity? Anyways, I am going to do a quick blog post in the last few minutes (yes, I said minutes) of quiet time (a.k.a. the toddler should be waking up soon).

I should have posted this back in May, but I feel like I have really been a slacker. . . it comes and goes. . . sorry. I made this for Breaunna, an amazing college student who comes and watches Ethan while Jon and I go to our Sunday Night Life Group. She is such a huge blessing, that we really wanted to say thanks! So, I made her this stylish notebook cover and stuck a Jamba Card in it to say thanks!
The striped and green and yellow interior pocket fabric is Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane and the polka dotted fabric is Amy Butler's Love. I didn't have enough of this striped, so I had to improvise. . . I really like the outcome! I kind of wish I would have thought about this before, oh well. Maybe next time.
So, thanks so much to our babysitter. . . she is such a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Our ac hasn't been cutting it either! That is so cute!!! Envy envy envy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...