Thursday, September 29, 2011

card and gift bag {For baby girl}

Today is one of those days where I could sit here, fingers on the key board, and pictures posted, with not a whole lot to say.  I am working on cleaning my kitchen. . . the counters are slowly making an appearance (that's what a week of laziness and a weekend of baking will do to it!) and cleaning the rest of my house so that I can have some fun and do some things just for me.  I am really excited about that!

Here is a card I made for Lisa's shower last month.  I loved the colors and I even got to use my cricut!  Super excited about that too!  I am not sure what the paper is, but both prints are a glossy cardstock that were on clearance at Michael's one day (sometimes i collect scrapbook paper. . . who doesn't, right?)  I love the way the colors went together.  The stamps used were by Stampin' Up! and on the little baby pajamas I colored it in with my blender pen and chalk (SU! also).  I added a library clip (SU) for something extra. 
I also added something to the bag.  Target started selling brown craft-style bags with pretty grossgrain ribbon handles.  Super cute.  I like to add a little something to them, so I added some pink and purple baby carriages from my Nice and Narrow set (SU!) and backed it behind purple and pink paper.  
A close up. . . 
So. . have a wonderful day. I am going to go and look for my kitchen. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the close up picture of the carriages. Thanks for the tip on bags at Target!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...