Monday, September 26, 2011

Toddler Time: Check this out!

So, last week I talked to my fellow MOPS moms about the importance of literacy through reading, writing, and art (I think I may have mentioned that in my lat post).  One of the really awesome blogs that I often visit for inspiration is this blog:

So, to encourage my fellow moms in their quest for reading books and doing art with their children, I want you to go check out the very awesome giveaway they are hosting.  Seriously. . . It's awesome.  There are 3 very cool October themed books and a fun crafty kit.  I highly reccommend going and visiting them here . . make some fun comments. . . become a follower even.  Have fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...