Thursday, October 27, 2011

Toddler Time: Letter of the week: Ii

Several months ago, I started spending some time doing activities that centered around a letter.  It eventually developed into a Letter of the Week time in our home.  It usually takes place in the morning while Weston is down for his morning nap.  Ethan loves this time.  He calls it "craft time" and begs for alphabet activities.  It brings me great joy that he has a love for learning.  

We are making a letter book.  This week our I looked like an ice cream cone.  I didn't take a picture of it, but here for some ideas.  

We are also  using some of the letter of the week activities from Confessions of a Homeschooler.
We did this activity:

source: confessions of a homeschooler
 We also made this inchworm.
and this igloo. 

We also read the Bob Book for I.  We are using these books to help with our reading skills:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...