Monday, October 10, 2011

Autumn Salad

Fall officially hit last week with a wonderful shower of rain.  I love this weather because I can finally pull out the pumpkin and sweatshirt and just be cozy!  Here is a amazingly tasty salad. . . just for fall.  I've made it several times in the last 2 weeks and it is so yummy!  
Autumn Chopped Salad
adapted from Espresso and Cream

1 to 2 heads of Romaine Lettuce, chopped
1 to 2 pears, chopped
Handful of dried cranberries
candied walnuts
sliced, chopped bacon (I recommend fresh, pouched kind gave it a funny flavor)
feta cheese to taste
Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
Baslamic Vinaigrette*

*70 percent poppy seed to 30 percent Basalmic Vinaigrette.

What are you doing to bring in the fall?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...