Friday, February 03, 2012

Woodland Forest Party: printables

I was super excited when I got my Give a Hoot Cricut cartridge for Christmas.  But, as the party got closer, I was thinking, "do I really want to do that many things with it?" That's a lot of work!.  I was so excited when  I found a free woodland forest printable set that was in the exact color scheme I was looking for.  
 These bags were full of trail mix that I bought in the bulk section at WinCo.  

 I loved our printable bunting banner.  It's still hanging up!

And then our Happy Birthday cones that just happen to match the bunting.  

We also printed the animal headbands.  This is my nephew sporting the fox ears.  We also had bunny rabbit and teddy bear ears.  Super fun!  

So much fun!  You can find these printables here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...