Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Birthday card

Oh my goodness, this week is busy!  The hubby is away at a conference (a tad jealous that he has time to go exploring with out me) and it's birthday party week!  Birthday party week is full of Spring Cleaning-like chores and craft craziness!  I can't wait to show you the pictures!  My kids are living off of chicken nuggets, hot dogs, and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinners this week (don't judge me).   But, my kitchen is staying fairly clean!  I call that a win for me!

Are you following me on Pinterest?  I have a huge inspiration board that is full of party ideas. . . check it out! (if you click on the word Pinterest. . . it will direct you to the "Let's throw a party" board.

Are you following me on instagram?  You can find me here.  I'm going to be posting some fun sneak peaks as the party draws near! (My username is jolieklassen).

But, despite all the things going on, I somehow found a few minutes to do a little non-party related crafting.  It had to be done. . . a cute little boy turned 3 this weekend!  He needed a card.
I used Stampin' Up's Party this way stamp.  (It might be retired. . . not sure).  I layered the card stock colors and on a separate sheet of paper, stamped the balloons in 3 different colors.  From there I cut them out and mounted them on some dimensional (awesome, by the way!) and then drew on the strings with a thin sharpie.  Under I stamped it with a coordinating Happy Birthday stamp.  Super easy!  Very simple!  I will definitely be going back and stamping some more with this set!

Okay. . . time to get back to work and start checking some more items off my list!  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...