Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Meanderings

It's fall (officially!).  And believe it or not, the weather is starting to act like it!  Happy dance commencing. . . now!  I think something pumpkin-y will have to me made this week!  I've been burning Honey Pear Cider and my house smells like fall. . . it hasn't completely felt like it, but it has smelled like it. . . and that's a start for this California girl! 
 Last week, I officially got back into the groove and started this Bible Study.  I think it's going to be awesome!  I had a wake up call last night. . . don't wait until the last minute to get it done. . . Beth goes deep!  This is one of her older ones. . .and I think she's actually wearing shoulder pads in the videos. . . kind of funny!
 Our family has been hit hard by this horrible cold bug going around.  Just when we thought it was over (with the exception of our coughs that haven't gotten the note to leave), this guy came down with a double ear infection.  Blah.  We are done.  Ready to be healthy, functioning people once again.
 And, these have been up for about 2 months.  Our goal for 2013 has been our bedroom and bathroom and we are starting to run out of time. We should probably pick out a color since I was given the go ahead to start the project this week (YEAH!).  Right now the walls are a horrible mint green that you can hardly even see.  The two top colors are going to be our accent colors and I think we are going with the Pantone turquoise that is darker for the walls.  I think it will be super cute!  What's your favorite?
I hope you are having a great day recovering from your weekend.  See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...