Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Treats and Printables {Free!!}

I may have mentioned before that I am a procrastinator.  It's true.  Very true.  Once both kids are in school, I am NOT going to be able to this the night before. . . or I just may not sleep.  I do pretty good on little sleep.
Today is the last day of school. . . for 10 whole days!!!!!  Then starts the countdown to Summer. . . and that's just a whole other thing.  Let's forget about that for a minute and get back to today.  Before we head out of town, our TK'er will participate in a fun Easter egg hung and all sorts of fun Easter activities.  It's going to be a super fun day!
So I whipped up some fun treat toppers, using my new favorite color scheme: blue and coral.  You got that memo, right?  It really is the new trend!  My kids spring wardrobe can prove it!
And found these cute tins at Target (dollar spot!!) and added some vinyl from my stash to make it a bit more personal.  Inside are Cadbury eggs: both white and milk chocolate of course!  Then, I added a quick tag in the colors that I wanted.

And then there are these two!  Cute kids for a fun morning!  

Click Here to get the gift tags.
I made one for teacher, teacher's aid, neighbor, and friend.  Because we can all use a treat! 

Click Here to get the treat toppers. 
There are four to a page.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...