Friday, April 04, 2014

Spring Art for the littles {flowers}

I am knee deep in yard sale prep.  I have piles around the house from purging.  It's going to be a good thing.  I keep telling myself that anyways.  Feel free to join in, because even though I feel like I have been working on the house, it's still a complete disaster and driving me crazy!

In the meantime, I will share these that just got put up in Ethan's class. I am seriously loving using my teaching skills to NOT teach, but help out my son's teacher.  Here are some of things I prepped for Flowers.

The colorful tulips are probably one of my favorites!  They are just forks! The stems are just drawn with paint brushes.

The Lupines are the student's fingerprints with construction paper stems that they had to cut out.
These flowers are just construction paper flowers that I traced for the kids to cut out and glue.  I love how each one has it's own personality, just like the students! 

I can't wait to show you the Easter art that I prepped last night.  They are going to be sooo cute!  

I hope you have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...