Monday, April 07, 2014

Monday Meanderings

It's Monday.  5 more days until the Spring Break officially begins!  I am determined not to leave my house in the condition that it is currently in.  Seriously, I have purged, created messes, and have been in the middle of so many projects that I just want my house to be clean.  On that note, I ordered this steam mop tonight.  I am so excited for it. . . which is weird because I really didn't think you could get excited about mopping. . . but you can.  Trust me!

I have been doing some experimenting in the kitchen and so expect some yummy recipes coming your way!

I also have been playing with my blog design.  Bear with me as I am trying to make some improvements.

Did I mention that I am going on vacation soon?  I am so ready for some time at the beach!  The salty air is calling me.

I am loving this article from Good Housekeeping. You should read it. . . especially if you find yourself on my blog.

I have a problem with putting things in boxes with lids.  I really need to put labels on things.  In the end, my house is going to be very organized.

I really need to sit down and make some cards. And scrapbook.  I just bought the sleeves for my Project Life Album.  I should probably start on that.  And my kids albums.  This is kind of a must since Ethan needs to have pictures for his class after Easter.  Yikes.  Lots to do!

I decided to host a brunch to get to know the moms in Ethan's class a lot better.  I am praying that some come.  I am still trying to decide if I am going to make muffins or scones or maybe both. . . thoughts?

I am working on adding some decor to our house.  And painting my kitchen cabinets.  I sometimes feel like I need more time.

Oh, and I just started Angela Thomas' Brave study.  It is so good!  I highly recommend it!

Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...