Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mother's Day card

Mother's Day has come and gone, but I thought I would share this card that I made for the really awesome moms in my life.   I found the inspiration for this one here via Pinterest

I used my mypaperpumpkin mother's day stamp that came with April's box and Stampin Up's Banner Blast stamp set that I stamped and then punched out using the coordinating punch.  I added a little sticky diamond embellishment thingy (that's a technical term, I'm sure!) to the flower.  The baker's twine and coral paper actually came from the dollar spot at Target a few months ago.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!  Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...