Friday, March 20, 2015

Flashback Friday!

Last week, I suddenly became very social.  It was kind of awesome.  But, it resulted in a lot of Starbucks consumed.  So, I braved up. . . had the barista check the ingredients of the Tiramisu syrup and it was dairy free (there might have been a happy dance involved!).  It was pretty good.  I won't lie, I will probably order it again.  Cinnamon dolce is still my favorite, but the tiramisu might be a close runner up. 

A few years ago, I got brave in the kitchen and whipped up an authentic Tiramisu (long before my milk allergy kicked in full force!).  It was so yummy, so I thought I would use it as today's Flashback Friday! 

Click over here to the original post and try something new this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...