Friday, April 27, 2018

Teacher Appreciation Week! {Free Printable}

 This week has been insanely crazy!  This has probably been the first time I've sat down and actually opened up my computer all week.  But, It's Friday and the kids told me we made it this morning!  So much truth, when our normal routine is out of whack! Whoo-hoo!  I treated myself to a latte and headed home to get some things done. . . I am such a party animal!  Ha ha!

Anyways, the end of the school year is closely approaching and I am ready!  But, before that happens, I need to get some things done.  Like celebrate my kids current teachers!  The past few years, I have been in charge our our parent club's celebration of the teachers and staff.  Teachers work their butts off teaching our kids all sorts of crazy information and doing fun projects.  They so often go unappreciated for their countless hours of preparation, training, and honestly, there's a stinking lot of pressure put on them.  It's kind of ridiculous! 

So, now's your chance to honor the teachers in your life.  Last year, we did some super simple things that don't cost a ton of money to stick in their boxes each morning.  At the bottom, you can click on a link that takes you to the free printable that I designed.  Here's  how I used them.
 This one was super easy.  Anything yellow works for this to bring a bit of sunshine to their day! We used peanut M&M's. 

 We love Nothing Bundt Cakes and so I created this tag to go with some little mini bundt's that fit perfectly into their boxes! 
 Teachers always need pencils, so this was a quick and easy one.  I just used my paper cutter to make a slit in both sides of the white so that the pencils slipped right through.  This was super low cost, too!





The final day of Teacher Appreciation Week, I picked up a bunch of terra cotta pots and planted some pretty flowers with a tag stake.  I think this one might have been one of my favorites! 

There is another one on the printable that I forgot to get a picture of.  "It's so refreshing to have you as a teacher" was paired with some izze drinks to make this week complete. 

If you use the tags, please post to instagram or Facebook and tag me or use #outoftherightbrainblog so I can see how you are using them! 

Enjoy blessing your child's teacher! 


You can print out the tags here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...