Tuesday, June 01, 2010

is it June already?

Welcome to the first week of June! With all this weird, abnormal weather we have been having, this week hit with a blast of HOT weather and next week it has been forecast to reach triple digits. It has also been a busy week filled with house cleaning, yard work, and cookbook making. Speaking of the cookbook, I am almost done. Just need to scan some pictures and edit. I am very excited to see the finished project!

Here's a birthday card I recently made. This is a really old set of stamps from Stampin' Up called Stipple Celebrations. I used to not be very fond of this stamp, but am just loving it these days! It has everything for every kind of card making, birthday, everyday, wedding, baby, Christmas, etc. So much fun!
I am also having fun tying gross grain ribbon with a coordinating color multiple times. It is a fun embellishment that doesn't take very much, but adds a neat effect to a card or scrapbook.

:: Earlier I posted my goals for this summer. I am curious what your goals are. . .

:: Oven Update - Tomorrow a brand new oven will be installed in my kitchen! I am so excited!

:: We are painting tomorrow night. I am not sure what, but I am excited to continue making our new house have some personality! It is so much fun making this home "ours."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...