Friday, June 04, 2010

My sewing machine has been busy!

It is baby season around here again (don't get any ideas. . . these are not for me). Last week, I had 2 baby showers on my calendar, so it was sew, sew, sew! For this gift, I used some of my Heather Ross orange, blue, and tan stripes, and polka dots.

I am loving this new idea I had for burpies. . . add some fabric swatch strips in the middle of them for extra pizzaz. I don't know. I am a little unsure of the owls in here, but they matched and so, I through them in. My favorite one is the one on the bottom.

A taggie, of course! This time, I decided to add some thin batting inside. Oh, I think I will always do this. It is just so cuddly!

I had fun making this bib. I saw the idea over at tree fall design and thought I might give it a try. I really like the way it came out. But, it was so much fun to make and way cute to give away.

I'll be back next week with some more of the projects I've been working on. Hope you have a fantastic first weekned of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...