Sunday, January 02, 2011

Christmas week muffins

The week leading up to Christmas, I found a new cranberry muffin recipe that was well worth trying. They used chopped fresh cranberries and had a hint of nutmeg mixed in as well as sprinkled over the top. These muffins were absolutely delicious . . . I highly recommend trying them . . . before next Christmas. In our house cranberries are a year round thing. . . I just love them!
You can go here to find the recipe.

I would type it all out for you, but my wonderful hubby is in the process of frosting a cake that he and Ethan made tonight and I am looking forward to a piece of it. I hope you had a fantastic weekend. . . I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...