Monday, January 24, 2011

More notebooks

Today is the one day that I am NOT going anywhere. The past two weeks have been ridiculously busy and this week is no different. I will admit it was incredibly tempting to make a mad dash to Chick-Fil-A to get my free breakfast (it was my favorite so far!). I restrained myself and stayed home and it has been incredibly relaxing.
I am continuing my quest to get organized (or nest. . . ) this week in between all the running around. I finally finished my very own notebook cover. I have made several of these for others and just hadn't gotten around to making my own. I needed to make one for a birthday present, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to make myself one.

For mine, I used some of my stash of Denise Schmidt's Hope Valley fabric that my sister sent for my birthday last year. I have wanted to use it for myself and I finally had an excuse. I love how the orange and purples look together! It was so much fun! It also works great for holding my grocery list, my to list, a notebook, pen, and coupons (or whatever).
I made another one (as mentioned earlier), for a friend. I found some of my favorite fabric that I had on hand and am so excited how it came out. I love the blues, greens, and turquoises in this fabric line.

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...