Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What a week!

Today I am wiped out, but it's the perfect opportunity to take a break and get some blogging done. I think that the nesting phase of this pregnancy has taken over. Either that, or I was hit by the organizing bug last week at MOPS (the speaker was all about organization). Regardless, my house is slowly becoming incredibly organized and clean! Yeah! But, in between all that fun of cleaning and organizing, I have been baking, sewing, and stamping. I am just so motivated! I have lots of things to share with you, so I am going to try to make room for blogging in between all my organizing and creating. . . plus, it gives me some downtime.


Last night, I made this card to send to my grandma with her incredibly LATE Christmas gift (A Shutterfly book of Ethan from the last year). But, I already sent her Christmas card and I wanted to just have a quick note in there. So, I found an idea similar to this, and quickly got to work. It came together so nicely, I may have to make some more just to have on hand.

Card details: Most of the products are Stampin up. . . . bliss blue paper, bashful blue and chocolate chip inks, and Fun Filled Stamp Set. I also used some white and brown cardstock that I had just lying around in my scrap pile.

I hope you all are having a wonderful January!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...