Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

Happy 2011!!!!

2010 is over and done with. It went by so quickly. . . I honestly can't believe all that happened within the past 365 days. But, we get to start a new year with so many amazing things already planned for this new year, including a new baby in less than 2 months.

2010 was filled with lots of happiness, some sadness, frustrations, and craziness, but here are some of my favorite memories of the year:
:: January - hanging out with my niece and Ethan while my husband and dad fixed our fence.
:: February - hosting dinner for our Sunday School class Progressive Dinner
:: March - Celebrating Jon's 30th birthday by going to San Francisco and having a fun party for him
:: April - Daughtry and Lifehouse in concert . . . so much fun!
:: May - Spending a week at the beach. . . i just can't get enough of it!
:: June - Celebrating my 5th anniversary in San Francisco with my love (this trip including Wicked and dinner at the Tonga Room!).
:: July - Vacation Bible School - both serving and watching my 22 month old have the time of his life!
:: August - spending time with good friends in the pool!
:: September - Celebrating Ethan's 2nd birthday, welcoming my our new nephew into the world, and watching the hot air balloons at 7am!
:: October - Hanging out in Sacramento on a rainy weekend with my parents. . . trains and apples!
:: November - Celebrating Thanksgiving as a small family and following it with decorating the Christmas tree with Ethan. . . so much fun!
:: December - Gingerbread week. . . baking and crafting with my family!

Favorite recipes of 2010:
:: July - Raspberry Dark Chocolate Scones (I can't believe I never posted these. . . don't worry, it will come!)
:: August - Blueberry Muffins (I apparently didn't post this one either. . . ack. . . But, I think I will blame the first trimester on this one!
:: September - Bistro Chicken Salad
:: December - Baklava cups . . . recipe to be posted soon!

Goals for this brand new year:
:: Stay more consistent with my times with God.
:: Enjoy having 2 little boys keeping me busy
:: Make Ethan a quilt
:: Catch up on scrapbooking
:: Plan fun themes for Ethan to explore, enjoy, and learn.
:: Finish the fabric letters I started 2 years ago.

Now, the picture. . . Marshmallow snowman. . . you can find out how to do this here. What was your favorite part of the past year? What do you look forward to the most?

Have a fantastic 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...