Friday, December 31, 2010

Bean Bags Crazy

I went bean bag crazy this year. I had a vision in my head and set out to work. . . in order to make some fun gifts for my nieces and nephews for Christmas. Even better was seeing the kids faces get excited when they saw them. . . and then watching the bean bags fly across the room (fun for even the daddies!).

These small ones were made specifically for the newest arrival of the Klassen clan. . . Mr. Braden. I made them out of different orange and blue fabrics and ribbons. The backs are made of various textured fabrics (i.e. chenile, softy stuff, and felt). I liked these for the little guy because he can stack them or just play and shake them.

For the girls. My niece, Zoe, helped pick out this fabric. It made the cutest bean bags and bags. So nice and girly!

Rocket Scientist. . .

Trains, puppies, and mushrooms!

So much fun in a bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...