Friday, March 07, 2014

for your Saturday {Peanut Butter Donuts}

Okay.  I am just going to be honest.  My week has pretty much sucked.  It's just one of those weeks that I really don't want to repeat.  Especially since in the first hours of the day it went from being a fairly decent day to have the garage door completely falling off it's hinge (not kidding!) and my oldest being sent home sick for a red eye (possibly pink eye) and picking him up and seeing no sign of pink eye.  The car was stuck in the garage until just a few minutes ago.  Seriously.  I am ready for Monday, just so a new week can begin and maybe. . . just maybe things can get back to normal. 

 So, if your week was like mine or if you just have a sweet tooth.  Then you should make these.  If you haven't gone out at bought a doughnut pan. . . go now.  Use your 40 percent off at JoAnn's and you can get it cheaper than at Sur la table.  Really. . . just do it.  You will thank me later.  
 Look at these.  Your mouth is watering already.  I know it is.  You don't have to hide it.  You don't have to wait until morning.  Why not make them now?  If my kitchen wasn't such a mess, I would go do that now.  But, oh, I am definitely making donuts in the morning!

You can find this yummy recipe over here.  And now, I am going to go and try to have a better day.  It needs to be done.  It has to be done. . . or I am just going to stay in bed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...