Friday, March 14, 2014

Paper Pumpkin {January love}

Okay, so I am soooo happy that it's Friday.  Today, my voice is finally back!  Kind of.  Thank goodness people can hear me, but I still sound like I am sick.  Darn allergies!  
Anyways, it's Friday and I feel like it's filled with some pretty fun stuff!  We get to start with birthday celebrations for my wonderful husband and some nice, relaxing fun!  I am looking forward to it!  
So, back in January my Valentine's Paper Pumpkin came and it was incredibly fun!  The possibilities were endless.  I still have a lot of stickies left and can't wait to use them in some other cards in the future!  The stamps were awesome:  arrows and the word LOVE.  I know that those are going to be useful in the future!  Wedding cards, love notes to the husband (and kids) are just a start!  And arrows are very trendy right now!
 These cards were 2 sided with Kraft on one side and a solid and printed on the other side.  I chose to use the Kraft for the outside and the printed showing through.  On this particular card, I flipped the corner up and taped it.  Then, I added a sticky embellishment (heart).  I also, cut the doilies in half so I had them for other projects, too.  

Here's all 4 of them, each a little bit different from the others.  It was fun and so simple.


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...