Friday, March 28, 2014

Target Love!

Confession:  I have been trying to write this post for 3 days.  Yep.  It's been one of those weeks!  But, here I am refreshed and energized after a morning of Starbucks and shopping. . . kid free.  I feel so blessed that my MIL watches the littlest so I can refuel.  And after this week of allergies and tired mornings, I was ready!   
However, have you seen these in the dollar spot at Target?  
Seriously, one of my favorite finds. ever!  I absolutely love the colors. . . Coral is really in right now and I am jumping on that bandwagon (if you don't believe me come look at my kids clothes. . . I blame Crazy 8!).
I made this one with some white card stock, a mypaperpumpkin stamp, and the coordinating paper.  I punched them out with the mini banner punch from SU's saleabration this spring.  I love how it came out!  I was completely inspired by a card I got in the mail from my SU demonstrator (and friend) Amy.  She's got tons of great ideas. . . check out her blog!  

In other news,
I got my hairs did!  My amazingly talented friend, Kiley, gave me a refreshing new do last week and I am just loving it.
And then, I found this inside one of my old Bibles.  Seriously. . . I have completely forgotten about this!  I was so encouraged!  Definitely not going to be giving this Bible away anytime soon!  I think it is was one of my favorite Bibles in high school.

I hope you all have a fantastically wonderful Friday and weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...