Sunday, March 16, 2014

St Patrick's Day Eve {Printable}

I am a huge procrastinator.  Seriously.  I have a problem.  I always wait until the last minute.  But, I feel like I work better under pressure.  Really, creativity just comes to me when I am under stress.  At least that's what I keep telling myself.  So, last night after the kids went to bed, I put this printable together so I could print it out and put little gold wrapped Rolo candies on each one (you know, a pot of gold).  I was going to do this for Ethan's classmates and yep. . . I ran out of yellow ink.  It printed out turquoise and said ranbow instead of rainbow.  But, since it isn't something that has to be done. . . I am just going to forget it and share it with you.  I even had an idea for how to  use it with a clear treat bag full of Rolos to give to my best friend. . . (sorry, it isn't happening after all).  

Well, you can enjoy my misfortune and maybe use it for yourself?  I will be back tomorrow to show what I did for the teachers.  It's going to be so cute (and it doesn't take printer ink. . . so I'm good!).  
If you use this, let me know how you used it. . . or send me a picture or share it on my FB page.  I would love to see your creativity!  Maybe I will even do a reader spotlight. . . 

 Click here to print the document

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...