Friday, January 25, 2019

Flashback Friday: Orange Glazed Poppyseed Bread

 It's Friday!  Let's all stop right here and do a happy dance and celebrate.  We've been on a little vacation visiting some fun theme parks and living our Harry Potter dreams eating all the delicious food that we can find all the while getting in tons of steps.  The kids worked so hard to do all their work before we left that this weekend we are going to do a whole lot of nothing (I hope!).

One of my favorite bread recipes is also the bread that is most requested by my friends to make.  Seriously, just ask them.  I like this one because it makes about 6 mini loaves (more or less depending on the size of your mini loaf pans), which is perfect to make for friends as little encouragement gifts, for ladies at my Bible study table, and to send to work with the hubby on a plate in cute little slices for his work peeps.

When I first posted this recipe, the pictures just didn't do it justice, so when I baked some up and took some fresh pictures that are a whole lot better than those I took 4 years ago. You can find the recipe with updated pictures over here.

Have a great weekend and bake something yummy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...