Thursday, August 01, 2013

Pinterest Fever. . . and where to find me. :)

Confession:  I love Pinterest.  For awhile, it kept me busy on the elliptical, but I've moved on to Once Upon a Time on Netflix. . . it makes a workout go so quickly!  But, my love of all things Pinterest continues.  It is a source of inspiration, ideas, recipes, crafts, workouts, you name it. . . it's probably there.

But, you probably all ready knew that.  In fact, you probably share the same love.  In fact, maybe even Pinterest brought you here. . . if that's the case, welcome!  I am so glad you are here!

Another Confession:  I love it when people pin my stuff.  Seriously.  It is a huge compliment to me.
This pin has been pinned and repinned a number of times in the past week, and seriously. . . shocking!  But, I got so excited that I had to share!  People out there that I have never, ever, met are reading my blog.  Sorry, I may be doing a happy dance here!
Oh, and this recipe was good!  I remember making these. . . in my tiny apartment kitchen not long after Ethan was born.  I blogged them. . . and forgot about them.  Yep, that's how I roll.

I've been kind of busy. . . you know having another kid, keeping them alive, making sure food is on the table. . . among other things.

So, a big thank you to the people that are visiting, pinning, and hopefully reading.  I do hope you come back for another visit.

You can find this recipe here, in it's original post.

You can also find me (and follow me, if you want) on Pinterest here.

I can also be found over at Facebook on the page, Out of the Right Brain.   Come and like my Facebook page.

I am also on Instagram (Jolieklassen) or search the hashtag #outoftherightbrainblog

You can also leave comments. . . I LOVE it when people leave comments!  (hint hint).

So, I think I am going to use this happy dance energy and go work on some projects . . . you know, so I have something to blog about. :)

Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...